Paradise Beach Policies
Rules & regulations
- All guests entering the park must have a paid admission. i.e: Day Ticket or Season Pass. (Children 2 and under are free).
- No refunds will be given for unused or partially used passes.
- Pass holders must have proof of Season Pass to enter the park.
- Additional cost items (i.e: tubes, locker rentals, etc.) are not included with the purchase of admission.
- If a person attempts to use a pass other than the authorized pass holder, the pass will be confiscated without refund.
- Pass holders 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pass holders may face forfeiture of their pass without refund for violation of Park Safety Rules, Park Policies, or Improper Behavior.
Park Safety & Policies
- No outside food, drinks, coolers or glass of any kind are allowed in the park.
- Swim diapers are required in the pools for little ones.
- No running or horseplay throughout the park or in the pools.
- No profanity will be tolerated.
- No oversized pool toys.
- No inappropriate swimwear.
Paradise Beach is a private facility and reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove from the property any patron for any reason without refund or compensation.